Eligibility / Selection Criteria
Any structure, whatever the type, geographical location, sector of activity can contribute to the CEI.
In addition, all contributions will be taken into account to feed into the discussions of AP-HP and CHU de Nantes on their vision of the digital hospital of the future.
Finally, the two institutions will pre-select the projects / products / services for which more advanced partnerships could be built in connection to the three hospital-university projects
The selection criteria are as follows:
- Added value in relation to identified themes
- Innovation / disruptive character in relation to existing
- Qualification of conditions for success / implementation
- Economically sustainable nature of the proposed partnership arrangements with AP-HP / CHU de Nantes
Valuation of selected projects
The best contributions will be widely communicated, for instance through a dedicated white-paper, an online-store and a prize-giving event.
The CEI is the first step of a sustainable open innovation approach led by AP-HP and CHU de Nantes.
Selected companies will be offered to take part in this open innovation program with concrete partnerships. For instance, this participation may take the form of:
- Strenghtened co-creation with the university hospitals’ experts: events (eg Hackathon); multidisciplinary workshops;
- For selected structures, personalized support from AP-HP and CHU de Nantes to test projects as close as possible to future users. This support can also lead to an experimentation within a pilot service.
The CEI and pilot projects will make it possible to identify necessary services and technologies for the hospital of tomorrow. These services and technologies could be subject to competitive procedures to take part in the French largest three university hospitals’ real estate investment programs led by AP-HP and CHU de Nantes.
Respect for privacy
The AP-HP and CHU de Nantes undertake to respect the strictest confidentiality on the contributions expressly communicated as industrial and commercial secrecy. The operators shall ensure that the said parties fall under this confidentiality clause, on the understanding that they can not apply to:
- Information already held by the AP-HP and the CHU de Nantes before their disclosure by the economic operator;
- Information in the public domain;
- Information communicated to the AP-HP and CHU de Nantes by a third person with the right to communicate them.
All contributions will be examined and qualified by a Committee of Experts from the AP-HP and CHU de Nantes. This committee is chaired by Professor Remy Nizard, President of Lariboisière Hospital Medical Board. It is composed of about fifteen representatives from medical and nursing staffs, digital experts and patient representatives.