Pursuant to Article 6 III 1 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that:
- this site www.digital-chunantes.aphp.fr is the property of the Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, AP-HP, registered in the directory SIREN under number 267 500 452, with registered office at 3, avenue Victoria 75004 Paris, Telephone : 0140273000;
- the publishing director of the site is Etienne Grass, Director of Transformation, Inspection and Audit, Director of the Northern Hospital Campus project;
- accommodation is provided by the Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris at the Directorate of Information Systems at the Informatics Technology Agency;
- it is possible to make contact by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The advertising and editorial policy
The site www.digital-chunantes.aphp.fr refuses any form of advertising. The site does not host or receive funding from advertising.
The graphics and developments
The site was created and developed by Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris
The graphic was designed by Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris
Data integration is ensured by the Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris
Design and maintenance of this site are carried out jointly by the Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris and its suppliers.
Images and photographs on the site are owned in part to the AP-HP. They may not be reproduced without the mention Copyright © Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris. All rights reserved. In any case the use of a site’s photography can be used after approval of the responsible for the publication.
Drawings, illustrations and iconography present on the pages of the website are protected by the code of intellectual property (art L112-2, L121-1 and following art) and can not be a reproduction without authorization holder copyright (art L122-4). In any case the use of a drawing, illustration or iconography of the site can be made only after approval of the responsible of the publication.
Some of the photographs comes from funds Thinkstock www.thinkstockphotos.fr which AP-HP has a license contract. As such the photographs from this fund can not be reused by others.
The reproduction and representation rights
All content on the site are covered by copyright. Therefore, with the exception of iconography, the reproduction of the pages of this site on paper or electronically, subject to prosecution (Article L 335-2 of the Intellectual Property Code), is permitted under the following conditions:
- the agreement of the author or default of Legal Affairs (art. L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property)
- the free distribution,
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- the explicit reference to the site http://digital-chunantes.aphp.fr as the source and notice that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
The information reproduced can only be used for personal, associative or professional any use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The creation of hypertext links to the site’s content www.digital-chunantes.aphp.fr is permitted subject to be accessible by opening a new window. In no case pages of the site www.digital-chunantes.aphp.fr should be included within another site. The AP-HP reserves the right to request removal of a link it deems not consistent with the purpose of the site www.digital-chunantes.aphp.fr
The protection of personal data
The Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris informs you that the personal data you may transmit will not be disclosed to third parties outside of the AP-HP in the context of forms processing. We collect information that you provide in particular during the use of forms, including those with event organization calling (open houses) and subscriptions to our newsletters to process requests. The mandatory or optional data is reported you when collecting by an asterisk. Some data is collected automatically because of your actions on the site. The information and data you access the form is solely for AP-HP. You can always oppose it.
Under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 by the Act of August 6, 2004, you have a right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to personal data. To do this simply, with proof of your identity, to write:
- by post: Public Assistance – Paris Hospitals, Department of Communication, 3 avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris, France
- email: email@example.com
The user is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on their browser. He did not identify the user; however, it records information about the navigation of its computer on the site (pages visited, date and time of visit, etc.) to analyze site traffic. The shelf life of this information in your computer is that of the duration of the session, closing the browser removing all of the information.
Site use caution
- Comments are free in the fields provided for this purpose subject to follow these basic rules:
→ The user agrees not to use any about criminally punishable (racial, defamatory, homophobic, …)
→ The user agrees not to disclose any personal data, identifiante, confidential or sensitive.
- The user acknowledges having the skills and resources necessary to access and use the site.
- The site user acknowledges having verified that the configuration used is virus and is in perfect condition.
- The Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris strives to present users with information and / or tools but can not be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of information and / or the presence of viruses on the site.
- The information provided on this site are indicative and do not absolve the user from further analysis. The Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness of information available on the site. In particular, regarding the normative texts reproduced on the site, (regulations, deliberations, decisions …), only the version published in an official bulletin prevail. The other documents are presented for informational purposes and does not commit the Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris.
- Consequently, the user admits using this information under his sole exclusive responsibility.
Copyright © 2017 Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris. All rights reserved.